THE JUDGES TOP 5!
Thank you to all the entrants and judges for their hard work. The Logos submitted were awesome. It was a really tough choice for the judges to choose their top 5.
Out of 7 judges, here are the Judges Total Top 5 picks.
(Each judge voted on a ranking scale which had a score, the final points were tallied and the Top 5 is what you see here. It was an extremely tough choice as all the entries were really good.)Top 1: Entry
Top 1: 6 v08 - Score: 15
Top 2: Entry 6 v04 - Score: 14
Top 3: Entry 1 - Score: 13
Top 4: Entry 4E - Score: 11
Top 5: Entry 8a - Score: 9
Now it's time for you to vote!
You can choose to agree with the judges top choice (if you do, please still vote for that Logo), or choose another one you like. Here are somethings to think about before making your choice. Remember: this Logo is to be used on Meishi cards, flyers, T-shirts, other media.
- All JIGG gamers (incl. new members) may Vote. (please vote :) )
- You may only vote ONCE.
- You may only vote for 1 logo.
- Email your votes in before Friday, Mar 9th : midnight. (Since not every JIGG member is on BGG, I'll be collecting the votes via email & BGG Geekmail)
- Mail them to jiggtokyo (at mark) gmail.com and include your name & JIGG area (I will crosscheck the names to ensure there's no double voting)
e.g. I vote for Top 3!
Bob Smith (JIGG Tokyo & Kanagawa)
Some things maybe to think about when voting. The logo you are choosing
- represents JIGG as a whole
- looks cool & modern & stands out (they all do!!)
- will look good on a flyer
- will look good on a Meishi
- will look good on a t-shirt
If you have any questions please mail jiggtokyo (at mark) gmail.com
In case of a tie - the judges decision will be final
In case of bribes & petitioning - the judges decision will be final